LEGO 41909 Mermaid Vibes Bracelets
Give your little mer-person a creative gift they’ll love!
|Official name||LEGO Mermaid Vibes Bracelets|
|Instructions||Download instruction manual|
LEGO 41909 Mermaid Vibes Bracelets description
- Immerse your child in the fun of making friendship bracelets with this limited-edition LEGO® DOTS Mermaid Vibes Bracelets (41909) toy, featuring 2 adjustable bands and 32 colorful tiles. Play starts with decorating!
- Loads of creative DIY bracelet ideas! Kids can stretch their design and self-expression skills as they decorate and share the bracelets, following the included pattern ideas or coming up with their own, special look.
- Tiles in this set or others are great for creativity as part of shared fun with friends. Kids can add tiles from the LEGO® DOTS Extra DOTS – Series 1 pack (41908) and really dive into creating their own unique bracelets.
- Any fan of DIY or arts and crafts will love this creative kit. The flexible bracelets and colorful decorated tiles make a thrilling Christmas, birthday or anytime gift for boys and girls aged 6 and up.
- Small, easy and totally portable. With the bracelets each measuring over 7” (20cm) long, this popular bracelet-making kit is perfect for young designers to try new ideas and then share or wear their best version.
- Powered by a child’s imagination for endless fun and creativity! Battery-free toys help boost kids’ creative building skills and give them the joy of creating something new all on their own.
- Open the pack and the fun begins with decorating the bracelets. Easy-to-follow inspiration makes design a snap, so boys and girls can take pride in making unique jewelry on their own while having loads of creative fun.
- Give kids cool crafts to create with LEGO® DOTS sets. This clever bracelet-making kit offers open-ended design inspiration that helps build children’s creativity and confidence.
- LEGO® building bricks and tiles meet the highest industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart easily every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® bricks and tiles are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure every kid’s building kit meets the highest global safety and quality standards.