All prices include any shipping costs
- The LEGO® Flower Bouquet (10280) building kit makes a unique gift or mindful project, creating a beautiful flower display model made entirely from LEGO pieces. Please note, a vase is not included.
- This flower bouquet delivers a vibrant display of colors and interesting shapes, inspired by real flowers such as roses, snapdragons, poppies, asters, daisies and grasses.
- Let your imagination bloom with customizable elements. Position the petals and leaves, then change the lengths of the stems to create wonderful arrangements for the home.
- Looking for the best gifts for birthdays, anniversaries or special occasions? The LEGO® Flower Bouquet set makes a special and unusual gift for friends, loved ones, or yourself, at any time of year.
- The stems come in a variety of lengths. As a guide, the ‘snapdragon’, with its straight stem, measures over 14 in. (36 cm) high.
- As the first ever LEGO® Flower Bouquet, this set includes a host of new colours and shapes that adult LEGO fans will love.
- The flowers are created from over 17 unusual LEGO® elements with realistic petal shapes and colours, to create an unexpected display that is sure to make people look twice.
- The LEGO® Flower Bouquet is part of the LEGO Botanical Collection. This revolutionary collection uses several elements made from a plant-based plastic, produced using sustainably sourced sugarcane.
- LEGO® components meet stringent industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart easily every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analysed to make sure they meet strict global safety standards.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission if you use one of our links to make a purchase at no cost to you.
We do not give a preference for these links in the price list. We are an independent price comparison site and these links help us to maintain the website.
The LEGO© Group is in no way affiliated with this website. Some images, texts and trademarks are the intellectual property of the LEGO Group.