LEGO 10291 Queer Eye – The Fab 5 Loft
Live your best life with the Fab 5!
Release date: 1 October 2021
All prices include any shipping costs
|Official name||LEGO Queer Eye – The Fab 5 Loft|
|Series||LEGO Creator Expert|
|Release date||1 October 2021|
|Instructions||Download instruction manual|
LEGO 10291 Queer Eye – The Fab 5 Loft description
- It’s time to give back to yourself as you enjoy a rewarding project, building a displayable model version of The Fab 5 Loft from the award-winning Queer Eye TV show on Netflix.
- Discover a host of beautiful and authentic details from the TV show packed into this LEGO® Queer Eye – The Fab 5 Loft (10291) set like the big TV, kitchen, living room and grooming station.
- Pure perfection! This set includes minifigure versions of each of the Fab 5, plus a Bruley figure. There are also 2 Kathi Dooley minifigures, showing her before and after her makeover.
- Makes a top gift for any fan of the Queer Eye TV show, or anyone who loves TV show memorabilia and collectibles. And of course, it also makes a well-deserved treat for yourself.
- Measures over 3.5 in. (9 cm) high, 13.5 in. (35 cm) wide and 8.5 in. (21 cm) deep.
- Uncover a host of details reflecting each of the Fab 5’s talents, including a kitchen island for Antoni, a clothing rack for Tan, Jonathan’s salon chair, Karamo’s couch and Bobby’s interior scheme.
- This set is the result of a close collaboration between the LEGO® designers and the Fab 5 themselves. The coffee-table-style instructions give an inspiring insight into the collaborative process.
- This LEGO® TV show collectible set is part of a range of creative buildable model sets designed for adult building fans who love stunning design, intricate details and elegant architecture.
- LEGO® building bricks are manufactured from high quality materials. They’re consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart easily every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
- With LEGO® pieces, safety and quality comes first. That’s why they’re rigorously tested so you can be sure that the model is as robust as it is beautiful.