All prices include any shipping costs
- Kids aged 4 and up can build, create and imagine with this LEGO® Classic Creative White Bricks (11012) toy playset. Includes 3 easy-to-build model ideas to get the creative building started.
- What’s in the box? This 60-piece playset has all the LEGO® bricks kids need to build a toy snowman with a broom, sheep with a flower field, seagull with a fish – or whatever they can imagine.
- Children will love building and playing with the 3 fun model ideas included with this playset. And they can combine the bricks and pieces with other LEGO® sets for even more fun!
- Makes a great Christmas, birthday or any-other-day treat for new LEGO® builders and kids who wish to expand their LEGO brick collection.
- Kids can take the creative fun wherever they go with this handy-sized LEGO® Classic Creative White Bricks playset.
- Inside the box there are separate brick bags containing the LEGO® pieces required for each build. Simply choose a model, open the brick bag and away you go!
- Comes with printed building instructions and Instructions PLUS – part of the free LEGO® Building Instructions app, with zoom, rotate and visualization tools to bring the construction process to life.
- LEGO® Classic building sets are bursting with ideas and inspiration for open-ended creative play. Boosting kids' creativity and problem-solving skills has never been so much fun!
- LEGO® toys meet the highest industry standards for quality, so they're consistent, compatible and fun to build with; it's been that way since 1958.
- All LEGO® building toys are thoroughly tested to ensure every playset meets strict safety standards.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission if you use one of our links to make a purchase at no cost to you.
We do not give a preference for these links in the price list. We are an independent price comparison site and these links help us to maintain the website.
The LEGO© Group is in no way affiliated with this website. Some images, texts and trademarks are the intellectual property of the LEGO Group.