About LEGO Ferrari Daytona SP3 42143
From the LEGO Technic Ultimate Car Concept series comes an impressive build for adult Ferrari fans. Enter a zone of total mindfulness as you recreate the features of the Ferrari Daytona SP3 model in classic red with chrome-painted rims. Then place it on display to admire the iconic rear and curved lines that make this 1:8 scale model so special.
With a high level of functionality, this model is a replica of the real Ferrari. Features include steering, an 8-speed sequential gearbox with paddle shifter and a V12 engine with moving pistons. Just like the original supercar, this collectible Ferrari model features opening butterfly doors. Open the hood to find your unique serial number and unlock special online content.
Take the scenic route
From the LEGO Technic Ultimate Car Concept series – a collection created especially for adults. Celebrating some of the world’s most exclusive vehicles, these advanced model sets make a top gift for car fans.
- A supercar build for adults – Recreate all the details of the Ferrari Daytona SP3 with this LEGO Technic Ferrari Daytona SP3 (42143) building set for adults
- From the LEGO Technic Ultimate Car Concept series – The 4th addition to this series of supercar builds: a range of collectible models inspired by some of the world’s most luxurious vehicles
- Designed in collaboration with Ferrari – Features include steering, a V12 engine, an 8-speed sequential gearbox with paddle shift, opening butterfly doors, a removable roof and shock absorbers
- A car gift for Ferrari fans – This buildable supercar model is designed for adult LEGO builders and Ferrari fans, offering a detailed building project with a display piece to admire
- Made for display – Includes a decorated display plate and a unique serial number to unlock special online rewards and content
- Dimensions – This 1:8 scale supercar model measures over 14 cm (5.5 in.) high, 59 cm (23 in.) long and 25 cm (9.5 in.) wide
- Where will the journey take you? – The LEGO Technic universe offers an advanced building experience with many models designed especially for adults
- Quality comes first – LEGO Technic components meet rigorous industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect reliably
- Ensuring safety – LEGO Technic components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analysed to make sure they meet strict global safety standards