All prices include any shipping costs
- A treat for everyday heroes aged 5 and up, this Fire Rescue Helicopter (60281) playset is perfect for kids who love cool firefighting vehicles and for fans of the LEGO® City Adventures TV series.
- What’s in the box? Everything kids need to build a toy helicopter, motorbike, power station setting and LEGO® fires, plus 3 minifigures, including Clemmons from the LEGO City Adventures TV series.
- Kids can stack the LEGO® flames to create big fires, then shoot the helicopter's water cannon elements to put them out and create LEGO City Adventures TV series stories with 3 fun minifigures.
- A great gift idea for any occasion, this firefighter playset delivers endless hours of fun for LEGO® City fans and kids aged 5 and up who love imaginative play. Requires only basic building skills.
- When built, the fire rescue helicopter toy measures over 3.5 in. (10 cm) high, 10 in. (26 cm) long and 3.5 in. (9 cm) wide.
- LEGO® accessories include a stretcher (stored in the helicopter's cargo hold), firefighter helmet, wrench and safety helmet.
- Comes with an easy-to-follow, printed building guide and Instructions PLUS – an interactive building guide for budding builders. Part of the free LEGO® Building Instructions app for smart devices.
- LEGO® City fire sets nurture imaginative role play with detailed buildings, cool vehicles, fun characters and settings that depict real life in a fun and imaginative way.
- All LEGO® City components meet strict industry standards to ensure they are compatible and connect and pull apart consistently every time.
- All LEGO® pieces are rigorously tested to make sure every building set meets stringent global safety standards.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission if you use one of our links to make a purchase at no cost to you.
We do not give a preference for these links in the price list. We are an independent price comparison site and these links help us to maintain the website.
The LEGO© Group is in no way affiliated with this website. Some images, texts and trademarks are the intellectual property of the LEGO Group.