Biggest LEGO price comparison site in Australia
LEGO 75315 Imperial Light Cruiser
The first-ever LEGO brick-built Imperial Light Cruiser!
Release date: 1 August 2021
All prices include any shipping costs
LEGO 75315 Imperial Light Cruiser description
- Star Wars: The Mandalorian fans can recreate epic hero vs. villain battles from Season 2 with the first-ever LEGO® brick-built model of the Imperial Light Cruiser (75315).
- Includes 5 LEGO® minifigures: The Mandalorian, Cara Dune, Fennec Shand, Moff Gideon and a new-for-August-2021 Dark Trooper, plus a LEGO figure of the Child (Grogu), affectionately known as Baby Yoda.
- The starship features a bridge that doubles as a handle for flying, 2 rotating turrets with spring-loaded shooters, 2 mini TIE Fighters and a launcher, plus a hatch to access the cabin.
- Cool weapons and accessory elements include The Mandalorian’s Amban phase-pulse blaster and spear, Moff Gideon’s darksaber, 2 thermal detonators and electrobinoculars to inspire creative play.
- This awesome, creative building toy makes the best birthday present, holiday gift or fun treat for trend-setting kids and any Star Wars™ fan aged 10 and up.
- The Imperial Light Cruiser measures over 5 in. (13 cm) high, 22.5 in. (58 cm) long and 8.5 in. (22 cm) wide. It’s fun to build solo or with friends and makes an attention-grabbing display piece.
- Thinking of buying this 1,336-piece, buildable playset for a Star Wars™ fan who is a LEGO® beginner? No problem. It comes with easy-to-follow instructions so they can build with confidence.
- LEGO® Star Wars™ sets are great for creative kids and adult fans to recreate scenes from the Star Wars saga, play out their own fun adventures and display the collectible building toys.
- LEGO® components meet stringent industry standards to ensure they are compatible and connect consistently – it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® bricks and pieces are tested to the max to ensure they comply with rigorous safety standards.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission if you use one of our links to make a purchase at no cost to you.
We do not give a preference for these links in the price list. We are an independent price comparison site and these links help us to maintain the website.