About LEGO Vet Van Rescue 60382
Budding vets and animal-lovers aged 4+ will enjoy this LEGO City Vet Van Rescue (60382) building set, featuring a toy rescue vehicle with a removable stretcher, 2 veterinary minifigures, dog and cat figures and fun accessories for hours of imaginative pet-care play.
Designed for preschoolers and youngsters
This 4+ playset comes with a LEGO Starter Brick element, pictorial instructions and the LEGO Builder app – a digital building companion with intuitive zoom and rotate tools that enable kids to visualize the finished model from all angles as they build.
A play-and-learn building toy
LEGO City sets help kids develop confidence and key life skills with realistic toys and fun characters that inspire open-ended imaginative play.
- Animal-care toy playset for kids aged 4+ – Budding vets and animal lovers will adore this LEGO City Vet Van Rescue (60382) play-and-learn building set
- What’s in the box? – Everything kids need to create a toy animal-rescue vehicle, plus 2 vet minifigures, dog and cat figures and fun accessories
- Imaginative play – Kids can help the poorly pets onto the stretcher, before popping the vet minifigures into the driver’s cab and heading to the nearest vet clinic
- A fun anytime gift – This vet-themed playset can be given as a birthday, holiday or any-other-day gift for kids aged 4 and up
- Dimensions – The veterinary van measures over 2 in. (5 cm) high, 3.5 in. (9 cm) long and 1.5 in. (5 cm) wide
- Fun-LEGO minifigure accessories – Includes a toy syringe, baby bottle, dog bowl and bone
- Guidance for younger builders – This 4+ set includes a LEGO Starter Brick element, a simple pictorial building guide and digital mentoring via the LEGO Builder app
- A play-and-learn buildingtoy – LEGO City sets help kids develop confidence and key life skills with fun toys and characters that inspire open-ended imaginative play
- Quality assured – All LEGO components meet stringent industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and fun to build with: it’s been that way since 1958
- Safety first – LEGO components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they meet strict global standards for safety